No products in the cart.
A solenoid is a type of electromagnet formed by a twisted coil of wire significantly longer than its diameter, creating a controlled magnetic field. A coil can generate a uniform magnetic field in the volume of space when an electric current flows through it. Solenoids provide magnetic convergence of electrons in a vacuum, especially in television camera tubes such as vidicon and orthicon imaging. The electrons follow spiral paths inside the magnetic field. These focus coils enclose nearly the entire length of the tube. In engineering, the term “electromagnetic” refers not only to an electromagnet but also to a complete device that provides an actuator that can convert electrical energy into mechanical energy.
There are various brands of Solenoid Coil available in the market but Uflow and Festo are some brands you can rely on. The industrial e-store is the online marketplace where you will get Uflow and Festo solenoid Coil with different variations.
- Coil Type : Epoxy Molded Round with Terminal
- Coil Housing : Epoxy Molded Round
- Coil Connection : With Terminal
- Coil Bore : 30mm
- Standard : Coils are conforming as per IEC-60335-1 with derivatives (LVD / EMC)
- Coil Voltage : 230v AC
- Other Specification / Data: Check the above URL for details.
- Item : Solenoid Coil
- Coil Voltage : 110V AC
- Body : Durop last Body : Duroplast, Copper, Steel
- Mounting position : Any
- pick-up time : 10 ms
- tightening torque of socket : 0.4 NmIndustrial e-store is the perfect destination to purchase your product online, the quality of each product is verified by us and online product brochure is there for product details. So order your Solenoid Coil now and get it delivered to your home hassle free.